FIBARO ROLLER SHUTTER
A radio controlled module, designed to work with electric motors in blinds, rollers, canopies and such. The FIBARO Blind/Roller Shutter module can control a connected device either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it. It is also equipped with a unique feature of monitoring the current Roller/Blind position.
- Power metering function,
- Built-in Z-Wave network range tester,
- Unique, garage gate controller mode,
- Ultra precise roller blind and venetian blind positioning, • Remote software update,
- Smallest device of its type in the world.
Fibaro Roller Shutter
- Power Source 110V – 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz,
- Output power up to 1kW,
- Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C ,
- Ambient temperature: 10°C – 40°C,
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.