The FIBARO RGBW Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible RGB / RGBW controller. The controller features four PWM outputs for controlling LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24 VDC. In addition, the RGBW Controller supports up to four 0V – 10V analog sensors such as temperature, humidity, wind, air quality and light sensors. Each of the 4 IN and OUT terminals can be configured for LED control or 0V-10V signal readouts.
- Live and historical power consumption measuring.
- Capable of being controlled and synchronised with FIBARO devices and other Z-Wave controllers.
- Most advanced device of its type in the world.
- Power source: 12V DC / 24V DC,
- Rated output power: combined 12A (sum of all connected outputs),
- Max load (e.g. Halogen lamps) at 12V – 144W combined and 24V – 288W combined.
- Power consumption: < 0.3W
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
Manual- Fibaro RGBW Controller