FIBARO RELAY SWITCH
Radio controlled FIBARO Relay Switch (On/Off) is designed to be installed in standard back boxes or anywhere else where it’s necessary to operate an electric device up to 3kW.
The FIBARO On/Off Relay Switch can control a connected device either wirelessly or through the switch connected to the module.
- Can be controlled and associated with other FIBARO devices and Z-Wave controllers
- The smallest device of its type in the world.
Fibaro replay switch 1x3 KW
- Power Source: 110V – 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz,
- Power Source: 24 – 60V DC ±10%,
- Max. AC output: 16A / 230V 50/60Hz,
- Max. DC output: 16A / 30V,
- Max. power output (resistive loads only) 3 kW (in case of loads other than resistive it may be necessary to connect lower output in order to protect the Switch from damage),
- Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C,
- Ambient temperature: 10°C – 40°C,
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.