FIBARO MOTION SENSORS
The stunning FIBARO Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity in the area. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device.
The FIBARO Motion Sensor is battery powered and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level and operating mode. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems.
- Unique design
- Detects event the slightest motion and changes in temperature
- Battery powered
- Wireless communication via Z-Wave protocol
- Features wireless software update
- One of a kind, earthquake detection functionality.
Fibaro Motion Sensor
- Power Supply: CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
- EU directive compliance: LVD 2006/95/WE; EMC 2004/108/WE; R&TTE 1999/5/WE; RoHS II
- Recommended installation height: 2.4m
- Operational Temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Measured Temperature Range: -20 to 100°C
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0°C-40°C range)
- Light Intensity Measuring Range: 0 – 32000 LUX
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 30m indoors (depending building structure)