Radio controlled light dimming module, designed to work with any type of light source with a load of up to 500W. May be connected to two-wire (without neutral) or three-wire installations.
The FIBARO Universal Dimmer can switch or dim lighting either wirelessly or via a wall switch connected directly to the module.The module also features automatic overload protection and soft start functions.
Compatible with most:
- conventional incandescent
- halogen 230V
- low voltage halogen 12V (with electronic transformers)
- dimmable LED
- Requires the Dimmer Bypass FGB001 when operating loads under 25W.
As an electronic switch it can work with:
- compact fluorescent lamps
- LED bulbs
- fluorescent lamps with electronic stabilisers and majority of
- conventional stabilisers
Fibaro Dimmer 2
- Power source 230V +/-10%, 50Hz,
- Output power 25-500W (resistive loads only)*,
- Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
- Surge protection: 2.5A,
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105°C,
- Ambient temperature: 10°C – 40°C,
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes 0 ≥ 50mm,
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
- Radio Frequency 865.2 MHz IN
- Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure),
- Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
* in case of loads other than resistive, current intensity may not exceed 1.8A